|<< Back to Search Results
ACT Team Supervisor
Under the supervision of the Call Center Manager, the Advanced Customer Care Team (ACT) Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of assigned Bravo member program and relationship management. The ACT Supervisor will develop and manage a high performing service delivery unit with a tram of highly skilled Customer Service Representatives to focus on creating real value for the member programs and achieving outstanding customer service and member retention objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop a short-term and long-term member service strategy and ensure the CS operations execution meets the member and management expectations.
· Effectively monitor and analyze the unit’s performance.
· Help to develop and execute strategic plans for member satisfaction and retention.
· Provide value add solutions for member first call resolution.
· Responsible for a dedicated group of members upon enrollment for the first 90 days.
· Work in collaboration with the CS managers in meeting service level goals.
· Provide leadership to a team of non-exempt staff.
· Assist with the implementation of the department's objectives in supporting proposal/ contract initiatives.
· Help ensure all production turnaround standards and service goals are met.
· Lead project efforts to identify, analyze, and implement efficiencies that will contribute to increased service levels and productivity.
· Identify member requirements; develop a plan for service delivery.
· Identify and recruit appropriate resources.
· Provides solutions to member problems, complaints and dissatisfaction.
· Serve as a liaison between designated members and other business segments, focused on specific service issues.
· Facilitate management of complex service issues, including analysis of service failures to determine course of action to resolve the service issue(s).
· Maintain responsibility to implement and enforce quality control and standards, and accomplish risk assessment and service vulnerability studies.
· Advise the Call Center Manager regarding benefit, service contract scope issues.
· Responsible for escalated & complex issues.
· Prepare and administer annual and 90-day performance appraisals for employees.
· Administer disciplinary actions up to and including termination of employment.
· Works closely with the Reporting Team to analyze call patterns and performance trends as needed, reporting the results to the Executive Leadership Team.
· Assists with workforce planning and developing staffing models.
· Documents all member calls in the appropriate systems, based on the nature of the call and the resolution of it.
· Send call trackers to other departments when necessary to resolve member issues.
· Documents complaints and grievances in the appropriate systems and forward to the appropriate entities.
· Manages and process the workload within the various call tracker boxes (e.g. CTM, Concerns, etc.), ensuring all deadlines are met.
· Participate in ongoing efforts to identify and resolve global root cause drivers of service issues and/or member’s dissatisfaction.
· Special projects as assigned
· Offsite travel as needed, to participate in corporate functions and initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as listening and conflict resolution skills.
· Courteous and professional phone manners.
· Ability to affectively lead, adapt and respond in a complex, fast-paced environment.
· Strong analytical and process mapping skills.
· Highly organized and can work independently.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with many different levels of associates.
· Demonstrate sensitivity to the interrelationship of both people and functions within the department.
· Assign individual responsibilities, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion and final delivery of a solution to meet member’s requirements.
· Ability to work well independently. Identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions.
· Build member loyalty by processing member calls, inquiries, transactions, accurately and efficiently. Display intensity, excitement and optimism of team and members.
· Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards.
· Play a key role in helping the ACT unit to deliver outstanding service to the Bravo members and internal partners.
· Be flexible, adjust quickly, and react positively to change.
· Use the technology to track, route and retrieve information
· Ability to travel long distances via train, car and airplane preferred.
· 4 year college or equivalent experience.
· 4 to 5+ years work experience in a Call Center and/or Customer Service, Claims and/or Provider Services, Billing and Reimbursement.
· Demonstrated effective negotiation and implementation/influencing skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven record of providing exceptional quality experience: quality scores above average.
· Proven ability to establish rapport with customer through interactive dialog
· Substantially knowledgeable of Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results