Purpose & Scope: The focus of this role is on the operational side of the business unit in an analysis and reporting function. This person will be responsible for production yield related reporting and analysis at the Green Bay beef plant. This includes working with Fabrication and Slaughter leaders and associates, corporate business analysis team members and business leadership to provide information and reports to enhance decision making and improve processes. This role will report to the Corporate office.
- Produce daily and weekly reports on yield performance,
- Analyze requests to develop new products,
- Coordinate and participate in yield testing and analysis,
- Provide assistance to production as needed
- Educate team members on our yield reports and identify ways to improve performance.
- Take an active role in driving performance improvements
Working Conditions: General Office Environment and Production Floor
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, Meat Science, Ag. Economics or equivalent experience
Experience: 1-3 years in a production or analyst role or related experience or deemed equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel required
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and ask questions as needed
- Experience with the Meat business is preferred
Internal: Production, Business Analysis team, Corporate and Site Accounting, other business units,
External: Limited, potentially - USDA, vendors, suppliers and contractors