TITLE: SharePoint & Enterprise Application Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related field, or subsequent experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in SharePoint Development and Administration in installing, configuration, SharePoint security
- Additional experience good to have
- Exchange Administration, Active Directory experience in managing security, organizational units, local and global groups administration, Active Directory Policy setup and administration, Citrix Application publishing and streaming. Knowledge of AppDNA. SharePoint Administration Experience.
- 2 years’ experience with PowerShell scripting and building automation for all technologies above.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and thrive in a team environment
- Primary responsible for Install and migrations of SharePoint 2010 to 2013 & 2016.
- Also Developing of SharePoint sites, maintenance and support of SharePoint environment
- Proactive maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, quota/space management, backup/recovery, reporting, migration and general trouble-shooting for the following applications:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange
- Citrix Application Publishing
- McAfee Anti-Spam Administration
- Quintiq Application Administration
- Mobile Device Management
- Work with IT and business customers to provide administrative services
- Work with vendors for external support when necessary
- On-call rotation required