Explore our career opportunities
Bank of candidates - International School of Business and Technologies [217.CO.PA.01]
|# of openings:||1|
The world of management and technologies is in a constant state of evolution. To meet the needs of the industry, the International School of Business and Technologies offers technical programs in order to train entrepreneurs and IT specialists. Based on practical knowledge and problem-solving skills, these programs provide dynamic and complete training.
LaSalle College wants to increase its teacher’s job bank for the International School of Business and Technologies programs.
• Business Management
• Accounting and Management Technology
• Insurance and Financial Advisory Services
• Residential Real Estate Agent
• Operations and Production Management
• SME Accounting
• Real Estate - Evaluator-Estimator
• International Commerce Import-Export (FITT)
• Immigration Consultant
• Transportation Logistics
• Project Management
• Computer Science – Network Management
• Computer Science – Administrative Data Processing
• Information Technology Programmer-Analyst
• Oracle Administration and Development Applications
• Development for Web 2.0 with RIA (Silverlight, Flex, Ajax)
• Network Management (Microsoft and Cisco)
• IP Telephony Development
• Cisco Network Administrator
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada and meet one of the following criteria:
•Hold a certificate or a university degree or college diploma with an option or concentration in the related discipline or concentration in a related discipline.
•Teach or have teaching experience in the discipline for a full session within the last five (5) years.
•Have an occupation or profession which is related to the discipline or course for at least three (3) years.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Your application will be kept in our file for one year.
You want to share your talent and shine within a growing organization: submit your application today!
We are committed to the equal access to employment program and we encourage applications from women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal and handicapped people.
Note that we can accommodate people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make the request if necessary.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results