Project Manager - Aviation Experience (15+ years)
|Job Location:||San Francisco – Regional Office, CA, US|
Gensler is a global design firm, with 46 offices and 4,500 employees worldwide. Gensler helps clients succeed by focusing on the needs of the people they serve, whether they are employees, customers, sports fans, students, passengers or guests. Founded in 1965, Gensler has deep expertise in design and architecture across 22 practices, including commercial office buildings, professional services, retail, aviation, planning and urban design, entertainment and hospitality, sports stadiums and education facilities. The firm also holds practices focusing on brand strategy, environmental graphic design, mission-critical facilities, and has recently invested in consulting for real estate workplace and sustainable design.
Gensler’s San Francisco Architecture studio is an award-winning design practice with a collaborative cross-practice, cross-office spirit. Our projects can be found throughout the United States and in many countries around the world. Our diverse portfolio of work includes high-rise towers; academic and cultural facilities; airport terminals; commercial office buildings; headquarters campuses; and government facilities. We believe in an “inside-out” design that stimulates and inspires both a building’s users and its surrounding community.
We are currently searching for a project manager with a successful track record of managing all phases of aviation projects. As a project manager at Gensler, you will have overall project responsibility for client satisfaction, quality control and financial performance.
• Experience developing relationships with new and existing clients that would enhance the firm’s competitive advantage and positioning in the aviation market sector.
• Experience in the technical and management direction of large-scale, programmatically complex architectural projects within the aviation market sector.
• Experience in Task Order based On-Call service including airside and landside scopes of work.
• Proven track record of success in working in a Project Architect and/or Project Manager roles with a minimum of two (2) large aviation projects including airside and landside scopes of work.
• Proven leadership and management skills, including the ability to develop collaborative relationships that lead to successful results, whether within the firm or externally – with clients, consultants, and other key participants in the design and development process.
• Strong presentation skills both with the ability to verbalize ideas and direct others.
• A commitment to the principles of sustainable design and experience integrating them on specific projects.
For consideration, you mus submit cover letter and resume in PDF format.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Gensler will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results