Click the Upload Resume to use your resume to pre-fill this application form.
Click the LinkedIn link to use your LinkedIn profile to pre-fill this application form.
Your email address will be used as your login name allowing you to return to our website update your profile. If you do not have an email address, you can obtain a free account at Yahoo or Hotmail. Please make sure that the syntax of your email address is in the following form: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please create your password
Passwords must be at least six(6) characters
Re-type new password: *
Lao Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Saint Vincent Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Best way to contact?:
Best time to contact.:
Licenses or Certificates:
Work History :
Minimum Salary Desired:
When will you be available to begin work?
When can you start?:
How did you find out about this position?
Facebook (Careers at FHN)
Northwest Illinois Healthcare Collaborative
Other (Please Specify)
Other (Specify Source):
If you selected
"Employee Referral" in the source box above please list their name in the "Referred By" box below.
Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?
Have you ever been employed by FHN or any of its affiliates in any capacity?
Employed by us before?:
If yes, when (From/To):
If yes, what department:
Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job listed here for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodations?
Perform Essential Functions:
If no, please explain.:
Have you ever been dismissed (fired) or requested to resign from a job?
Dismissed or Resigned?:
If yes, give dates and explain.:
Were/Are you a member of the U.S. Armed Forces?
U.S. Armed Forces?:
Active Duty - From Date:
Branch of Service:
Active Duty - To Date:
Highest Rank Held:
Type of Separation/Discharge:
Your resume can be uploaded in any of the following formats: DOC, DOCX, RTF, PDF, TXT, HTML.
Add Resume & Attachments
You can use the text area for a cover letter and any supplementary information you would like to provide about your career goals, availability, best times to contact you, etc.
Professional References :
Illinois Job Opportunities for Qualified Applicants Act
In keeping with the provisions of the Illinois Job Opportunities for Qualified Applicants Act, FHN does not inquire about or into, consider, or require disclosure of the criminal record or criminal history of an applicant until the applicant has been determined qualified for the position and has notified the applicant that he/she has been selected for an interview or, if there is not to be an interview, until after a conditional offer of employment is made to the applicant by FHN. However, please also note that applicants for positions involved in the “direct care” of FHN’s patients, clients or residents (including, but not limited to, nurse aides, personal care assistants, private duty nurse aides or any other occupation where he/she provides direct care) may be disqualified from employment as a result of having been convicted of a “disqualifying offense” under the Illinois Health Care Worker Background Check Act. (A list of “disqualifying offenses” is available at http://www.idph.state.il.us/nar/). All applicants for “direct care” positions will be subject to screening for “disqualifying offenses” after the interview or, if there is not to be an interview, after a conditional offer of employment has been made to the applicant. Where an applicant has been determined qualified and has been notified of selection for an interview and/or where a conditional offer of employment has been made, those interviews and/or conditional offers are contingent upon the outcome of the screening process for “disqualifying offenses” under the Illinois Health Care Worker Background Check Act.
READ AND SIGN
CERTIFICATION: PLEASE READ EACH STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING THE APPLICATION.
1. I hereby certify that the answers given by me to the foregoing questions and statements made are true and made without reservations of any kind and that no attempt has been made by me to conceal pertinent information. It is understood that all facts are open to investigation and that if upon investigation anything contained in this application or attached resume is found by FHN to be false, incomplete, an omission of fact, or misleading I understand I will be subject to dismissal from employment.
2. In making application for employment, I understand that if I am determined by FHN to be qualified for a position and I have been notified that I have been selected for an interview or, if there is not to be an interview, once I have received a conditional offer of employment from FHN, I may be subject to screening of my criminal background and an investigative consumer report may be made in connection with my application for employment. If such a report is made, I understand that I have the right to make a written request for disclosure of the contents of such investigative reports. I also understand that if a screening of my criminal background is initiated after I have been determined to be qualified for a position by FHN and I have been notified that I have selected for an interview and/or once I have received a conditional offer of employment from FHN, my employment is conditioned upon the outcome of that screening.
3. If employed by FHN, I agree to abide by the policies and procedures of FHN and its subsidiaries.
4. I acknowledge that there is no contractual relationship, either expressed or implied, governing my employment with FHN or its subsidiaries and that my employment can be terminated at any time at the option of FHN or myself.
5. I agree to submit to a post-offer occupational health screening after a conditional offer of employment has been accepted.
Positive relations with our patients, their feelings, our staff, and the community are an integral part of the philosophy of FHN. If employed, I agree to interact with all individuals in a positive and respectful manner which displays concern and consideration for each individuals self-esteem.
Please type your full legal name in the "Electronic Signature" box below. My typed name below shall have the same force and effect as my written signature.
Format: M/D/YY *
Thank you for considering FHN.
Voluntary Equal Opportunity Questionnaire
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. We invite you to complete the optional self-identification fields below used for compliance with government regulations and record-keeping guidelines.
Choose Not to Disclose
Hispanic or Latino
White (not Hispanic or Latino)
Black or African American (not Hispanic or Latino)
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (not Hispanic or Latino)
Asian (not Hispanic or Latino)
American Indian or Alaska Native (not Hispanic or Latino)
Two or More Races (not Hispanic or Latino)
Choose Not to Disclose
Other Protected Veterans
Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans
Recently Separated Veterans
Choose Not to Disclose