At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Data Analyst – Overland Park, KS
- Produce quarterly trending charts and flow charts based on real estate and headcounts supply and demand to allow for forecasting and projections.
- Perform proactive analysis. Complete monthly data analysis comparisons, reconciliations, and reporting between several data sources for variances and exceptions
- Complete or assist with data analysis and reporting on other occupancy software such as badging reports, headcount reports, and other software reports utilized by customer.
- Identify drivers that positively/negatively impact the data
- Correct or make recommendations to correct the data
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the sources, measures, and exceptions.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding the customer’s communication objectives with the data and report.
- May work on one large complex initiative or on multiple moderately complex projects at a time.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of data analysis, charting, and reporting.
- Utilizes modeling techniques to project data
- Works to ensure that dashboard meets business requirements & enterprise quality standards.
- Proactively anticipates any project risks and issues and ensures adequate mitigation efforts are put in place to ensure overall delivery is not compromised.
- Typically holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience).
- Detail oriented with strong logical reasoning and critical thinking / analysis skills
- Effective communicator with senior levels of management
- Ability to build customer relationships at all levels
- Ability to handle a large volume of work at once
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word & PowerPoint. The qualified candidate will be asked to complete an Excel Test in order to quantify their Advanced Excel skill level.
- Self motivated and can work independently to find solutions
- Knowledge of Commercial Real Estate industry not required but considered a plus