At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position(s):
Facility Tech - Virginia Beach, VA
The Facility Tech is responsible for prioritizing work orders, handling urgent requests, responding to tenant and client calls for maintenance and facility/equipment repairs, and ensuring the completion of any and all assigned preventative maintenance work and procedures.
- Handle general repairs and services in all maintenance related disciplines, including carpentry, mechanics, plumbing, minor electrical, finish work, painting, HVAC, etc.
- Coordinate with other technicians in the repair and service of building and central plant equipment.
- Handles the non-technical repairs of the facility (e.g., hanging pictures, desk repairs, ceiling repairs, conference rooms set ups, etc.).
- Help to ensure all building and maintenance policies, procedures; SOP’s, codes, regulations, etc. are followed and enforced including safety systems and standards.
- Refer to and utilize MSDS and HazCom.
- May be required to respond to restroom service requests.
- Responsible for operations and oversight of maintenance of Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems, Generators, ATS, UPS, PDU’s, Electrical Distribution, Environmental hazard compliance, Building Energy Management System, Water treatment, Utilities services and consumptions, Kitchen Equipment and Building safety coordination with your supervisor.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 1 to 2 years related training; or equivalent combination of education and experience necessary.
- At least 2 to 3 years of mechanical experience preferably in a commercial or industrial facility with an emphasis in facility maintenance plus experience with electrical, building equipment and building repairs.
- Possess any permits or licenses required by law or code (e.g., refrigeration license, etc.).