We are looking for an SOC Engineer to work as a member of a global team and is able to communicate effectively and intelligently to our customers via phone, email or ticket escalations.
What's in it for You?
- Be part of a fun and collaborative work environment where individual initiative is rewarded and encouraged.
- Join a leading company who transforms and secures enterprise-class IT on a global scale.
- Compensation is great and includes best in class benefits along with an annual bonus.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? If so, we want to hear from you right away! Apply online or give us a call at 512.394.7156.
- Configuration of and troubleshooting on a wide variety of security devices.
- Multi-task, take direction, prioritize and complete given assignments on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of how security products operate, how networks interoperate, and how a managed security services provider delivers service to its customers.
- Customer focused and is able to handle themselves in the face of adversity.
Requirements and Core Competencies
- 4+ years of network security and/or security incident response experience with security analytics and security device management
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must have a minimum of a Secret Clearance
- Possess a well rounded understanding and command of the fundamentals of TCP/IP, network security, and payload analysis.
- Experience with McAfee Vulnerability Manager
- Excellent customer service skills preferably with experience from a managed security service provider
- Preferred Certifications: JNCIS-FWV, CEH, CCSE, CISSP, GCIA, Security + CE
- Preferred Technologies: LogLogic, McAfee Vulnerability Manager, Cisco ASA, ArcSight, Juniper, Tippingpoint, BlueCoat, Sourcefire, Aruba