Specialty Cheese & Deli Team Member
The Specialty Cheese & Deli Team Member is responsible for providing exceptional guest service. They are responsible for preparing merchandise for the department which includes: slicing and wrapping, weighing and pricing. They assist in receiving, storing and stocking of products while ensuring proper rotation and quality. They will build displays, handle damaged product and maintain a proper fronting of the department.
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service.
- Must have a love of natural, organic and specialty cheeses and deli meats.
- Must have specialty cheese and deli product knowledge or a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to follow instructions and established standard operating procedures.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to bend and stoop to grasp objects, climb ladders, lift loads up to 50 lbs. unassisted, push and pull carts weighing up to 100 lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Responsible for achieving 90% our higher average on all Mystery shop scores.
- Effectively resolve guest issues and use suggestive selling techniques.
- Assist with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Keep department fully stocked and cleaned.
- Follow proper rotation guidelines.
- Adhere to Plum Market expectations for proper fronting of the entire department.
- Maintain proper signage and pricing.
- Wear a cut glove when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized back room and cooler area.
- Effectively communicate with Guests, Team Members and Store Leadership.
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant Plum Market policies and standards.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check.