The Food Service Production Cook is responsible for providing exceptional guest service. They will be responsible for the daily execution and maintenance of all prepared food items. They must adhere to quality expectations in regards to food preparation, cleanliness and overall presentation of the culinary department. They must use solid cooking fundamentals and techniques and adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service.
- Must have a love of natural and organic foods.
- Must have 1 year experience in quality food preparation.
- Must be a passionate cook with creative ideas.
- Able to fill in where needed to ensure service, food safety and sanitation standards.
- Able to ensure all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition.
- Knowledgeable of proper rotation principals
- Able to open and close the kitchen properly.
- Able to assist with checking refrigeration points to ensure all temp logs are filled out properly.
- ServSafe Certified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills.
- Provide exceptional service, including the cash handling process as necessary.
- Maintain exceptional food quality.
- Must finish assigned prep lists.
- Wear a cut glove.
- Must be willing to wash dishes.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station.
- Maintain all compliance logs.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
Employment contingent on a Successful background check.