ECS is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS is seeking an experienced, highly motivated in-house Corporate Recruiter. This person will work closely with Hiring Managers, Operation Leaders, and the Recruiting Department to identify, attract and hire both technical and non-technical talent across various ECS federal contracts.
The Corporate Recruiter will perform full life cycle Recruiting to include the following: discussing open requisitions with Hiring Manager to gain full understanding of position requirements and description, posting positions, sourcing and pre-screening candidates, submitting qualified candidates to Hiring Manager, coordinating interviews, pre-closing candidate with verbal offers.
The Corporate Recruiter will perform full life cycle recruiting on both funded and contingent positions alike and will work with various departments including Operations, Proposals, and Business Development. This position reports to the Senior Recruiting Lead.
Additional duties will include but not be limited to the following:
• Participating and/or leading open house events / job fairs.
• Participating in interviews as needed and assisting managers with reference checks.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of recruiting or related experience. Additional recruiting experience can substitute for degree.
- Must have at least 1 year of successful staffing agency recruiting experience.
- Must have at least 1 year of successful technical recruiting experience.
ECS is a high volume, fast paced environment. Even though this is not a staffing agency position, ECS is targeting candidates with this type of experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining strong, effective relationships with Hiring Managers and other Business Leaders.
- Strong desire to succeed by filling positions with the right candidate as quickly as possible.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (preferably Taleo Business Edition).
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written. This includes consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline.
- Experience working with hiring managers in a geographically dispersed environment.
- Ability to utilize job boards, social media, search engines and corporate postings to source both technical and non-technical candidates.
- Experience in corporate recruiting for a government contractor.
- Technical Recruiting Experience includes, high fidelity systems engineering, Software Development, Information Assurance, Cloud Technology, Cyber Security, and experience in the Intelligence community environment is an added plus.
- Non-Technical Recruiting experience including finance, PPBE, acquisitions, business development, and proposals.
- Understanding of OFCCP, EEO and AAP.
- Understanding and experience recruiting on positions requiring security clearances.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.