Corporate Drupal Developer - Seattle
Corporate Drupal Developer
Location: Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
Department: Entercom Corporate Digital Services
Entercom, the fourth largest Radio broadcaster in the U.S., is seeking a dynamic, motivated Drupal developer who wants to make their mark on our new Digital platform. We serve content to over 30 Million listeners across the US, and we are changing the way radio does online from websites, streaming media to mobile applications. If this challenge sounds fun and exciting, you’ve come to the right place! Read on…
As a Drupal Developer, you will work closely with developers, radio professionals, and other stakeholders to deploy new website features and functionality to increase brand awareness and enhance the listening experience. As an integral part of our team, you will create and maintain numerous station websites across multiple markets. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively to produce innovative and interactive web components and UIs for web applications spanning front and back-end languages and frameworks.
This role requires a broad range of skills through all steps of the web development process, with particular expertise in Drupal and PHP development and/or front-end languages and frameworks. The ideal candidate will be able to solve complex development problems and demonstrate the big picture thinking vital to the long-term maintenance of an enterprise-class digital platform.
Summary of Responsibilities:
● Building and supporting new, rich and engaging digital experiences for content authors and listeners
● Ensuring Entercom Digital Services brand quality and consistency with high attention to detail
● Supporting the web needs of on-air talent, content producers, and our sales teams
● Managing code and configuration within an enterprise-scale CMS
● Creating repeatable/scalable processes, components, and patterns for other team members and websites
● Troubleshooting issues and providing support to both internal staff and end users
● Ability to multi-task with other digital team members in multiple markets
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter, and keep a cool head
● Strong communication (verbal and written) skills with other team members and clients
● Positive solution-oriented problem solver
● Proven ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
● Excellent time management skills with an ability to quickly prioritize
● Team player that's excited to teach, mentor, train and learn
● A history with open-source CMSs and/or other libraries and projects
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to present designs and ideas to others, to gain consensus and to fully develop ideas into something actionable.
● Drupal 7 experience a must
● BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
● 3+ years of web development experience with advanced knowledge of front-end website languages, libraries and frameworks, for example:
○ Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, Stylus
● At least 3 years professional Object Oriented PHP development experience.
● Experience with Pattern Lab or equivalent design system
● Experience using task managers such as Grunt and/or Gulp
● Experience using package managers such as Bower, NPM
● 2+ years of creating modular components and extensions for Drupal
● Proficient in PHP and LAMP stack
● Proficient with MySQL and relational database design
● Strong understanding of source control systems (GITHUB, GIT, BITBUCKET…)
● Experienced working with APIs (Facebook, Google Analytics, Twitter…)
● Experienced in web application development
● Experience with design software like Adobe Creative Suite a plus
● Experience with Agile work environment a bonus
● Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins or Travis) a bonus
● If you have a Drupal.org ID, please provide so we may review any custom module work or other contributions you have made to the community.
● If you have Enterprise-level application work samples please provide a link to working version and your repo, or send a zip file for review.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results