Account Executive - Memphis
WMC-A/F, WRVR, WLFP, WMFS-ESPN
You are the best of the best. You are self-motivated, creative, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and approach this job as if you are your own CEO. You are a self-starter, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to work without much direct supervision. Entercom has the latest tools and technology, the most knowledgeable management and is known as offering the best work environment for selling radio advertising in the industry. Nobody in the Memphis market can offer more to their clients than Entercom Memphis.
Successful candidates are experts in:
· Strategic targeting of clients
· Prospecting and relationship building
· Setting face to face appointments
· Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
· Creatively designing marketing campaign
· Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
· Media sales
· Sports sponsorship
· Digital sales background preferred
· Successful track record of new business development
· Proven track record in meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
· Strategic multi-level selling
As an Account Executive with Entercom, you will also represent some of the largest sports teams and talent in the entertainment world. In keeping with the other members of the Entercom Teams, the #1 trait we hire for is “WINNING ATTITUDE”. We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy. If this describes YOU, please forward your resume and career success stories today!
Legislation passed in 2011 requires all companies in Tennessee to only employ individuals who may legally work in the United States. Companies are required to use the federal government’s E-Verify program to verify the work authorization of newly hired employees. Entercom Memphis uses E-Verify, which is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
Entercom Memphis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results