Entercom Seattle seeks a detail oriented and energetic individual to serve as a Sales Assistant. This role provides Sales Management to the Account Executives and performs various sales analytics reports including Miller Kaplan X-Ray, Controllable business and others as deemed necessary.
- Development and creation of sales proposal editing and formatting
- Assist sales manager with reports, sales materials, and appointments
- Prepare multimedia presentations that include imagery, audio and video.
- Pull statistics and reports for AEs and sales managers, and find industry research related articles for sales team.
- Organize and archive sales proposals
- Manage and update station marketing one-sheets, and distribute to sales team
- Ability to perform basic clerical work including answering phones, and managing the front desk may be required on occasion
- Assist and maintain quarterly and annual AE budget files
- 3-5 years of experience
- Must be an expert with PowerPoint and other presentation programs
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, assist in multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Must be well organized and possess attention to detail
- Proficient with other applications, like Excel and Word
- Excellent written communications skills
- WideOrbit Sales, Marketron and/or other radio commercial traffic system experience preferred
No Phone Calls
Entercom Seattle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.