Digital Video & Content Coordinator- Full Time- San Francisco
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
Entercom San Francisco is looking for an enthusiastic, go getter who loves sports, video, graphics, motion graphics, and creating content. Do you make videos for fun? Do you want to make the next Buzzfeed, Nifty, or Tasty videos and enjoy them? We’re looking for you. How would you like to be filming Steph Curry during warmups or talking with Lorenzo Neal about his top sports picks? What about filming the next video parody of a music hit? This gig is for you!
· Love of Sports is a HUGE PLUS!
· Must be SUPER AWESOME at video production, editing, filming, and post
· Online portfolio is required, please submit links.
· Create compelling content with use of graphics and videos for various programming and sales campaigns across 5 awesome Radio Stations.
· Assist with execution of Entercom San Francisco’s digital assets to grow ratings and revenue. Digital assets include, but are not limited to social media, website content, E-commerce, database, streaming inventory, audio on demand, metrics and diagnostics to shape strategy.
· Familiarity and proficiency with monitoring and analytics platforms (both free and paid tools), web trends tracking and the ability to track activity to generate monthly metrics reports.
· The ability to complete assignments by priority as well as build a strong, integrated relationship between promotions, sales and programming.
· Work closely with program directors and promotions team to ensure the essence of each brand is reflected appropriately within each digital asset and follow the strategy per each format.
· Work closely with digital program director and station program directors to develop content campaigns and assets. Additionally, help create unique digital marketing campaigns to benefit Entercom San Francisco’s clients.
· Participate in all Entercom training webinars, modules and sessions to fully take advantage of the many tools and best practices.
· Using social media to promote station content and engage audience
· Building and sending station newsletters
· Building photo galleries for important games and events
· Writing articles (either assigned or pitched by self)
· Covering games/practices
· Covering station events
· Video editing, green screen, chroma key, motion graphics a necessity.
Must be proficient in Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook insights, Sprinklr, Second Street, a plus.
In order to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. Entercom San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results