Entercom Portland is looking for a Director of Engineering for our six local radio stations.
- Minimum 5 years broadcast engineering experience, at least 3 years as DOE or Chief Engineer;
- Strong verbal and writing communications skills;
- Proven managerial experience overseeing a multi-person staff;
- Strong, proven time management skills including ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment;
- Experience in project planning, management and execution;
- Hands-on FM, HD and AM transmitter experience;
- AM Directional Antenna experience;
- Ability to inspect, repair, and maintain all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna’s, satellite downlinks, automation system, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators, telephone system and related other equipment.
- IT & Network knowledge and experience;
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations;
- Experience with Computer based audio storage system, Scott Systems/Google/WOAFR preferred;
- Experience with digital audio and audio streaming;
- Proven managerial experience recruiting, mentoring and overseeing a multi-person staff.
Qualifications: Must have at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, Ability to multi-task and work various hours and days, including some weekends and holidays. Ability to provide on-call status 24/7 in case of equipment failure. FCC General Class License or SBE Certification and valid driver’s license.
About Entercom Communications Corp.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is the fourth-largest radio broadcasting company in the United States, reaching and engaging more than 40 million people a week through its portfolio of highly rated stations in top markets across the country. Entercom is a purpose-driven company, deeply committed to entertaining and informing its listeners with the best locally curated music, news, sports, and talk content, driven by compelling local personalities. Entercom delivers superior ROI by connecting its customers and audiences through its leading local brands and unparalleled local marketing solutions, which include over 4,000 events each year, and its SmartReach Digital product suite. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.Entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. No Phone Calls Entercom Portland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.