This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing digital business. As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms, including email, mail, SMS and web. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, p rocessing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Account Management: work directly with sales and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfillment and trafficking teams.
- Project Management: ability to track on timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews and approval for campaign launches.
- Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Verify Account Executive Paperwork: Double check all orders have been coded correctly various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders then ready them for approval.
- Continuity with Visual & Audio Production: ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time
- Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the four ETM sites
- Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital DOS of any anticipated problems.
- Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, run affidavits of performance for digital campaigns and give to Account Executives for delivery to clients. Affidavits will now also be given to the business office.
- Client communication: work directly with client to ensure campaign execution and performance meet their standards
Entercom Norfolk is an Equal Opportunity Employer