We have an opening for board ops with experience operating radio-broadcasting console and/or producing an on-air show preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The part-time board operator/producer will be responsible for running and maintaining a precise broadcast at all times. Accurate board work with in-studio and network programming is the main responsibility.
- Candidate must be able to read and accurately interpret station traffic logs.
- Board-op/producers will be responsible for communicating with the program director, executive producer or broadcast engineers when opportunities or challenges are observed during his/her shift.
- Monitor and utilize digital and social media assets for breaking sports news and show promotion.
- In addition to board-op and producer duties, candidates will have an opportunity to serve as a sports update anchor, field reporter and production assistant.
- Familiarity with computers and digital broadcast equipment is required.
- On-air experience and the ability to craft an on-point sports news update is preferred.
- Proficiency with Pro Tools and/or Adobe Audition production systems is preferred.
- Board-op/producers will need basic phone skills to help contact guests and answer listener calls.
- Social media skills are preferred.
- Flexibility of schedule is a must.
Entercom Charlotte is an Equal Opportunity Employer