Entercom Sacramento prides itself on creating signature events and is the leader in the market in doing just that. From once in a lifetime concerts, experiential events, golf tournaments and events like our Biggest Show on Snow our events are memorable and are also very complex and detail oriented.
- Coordinate details of the event with the Director of Events
- Visit Venues and setup layouts
- Upload needed marketing materials into v-creative
- Assist Director of Events with managing the event from start to finish which includes managing the staff day of
- Coordinate all vendors
- Setup and attend all planning meetings
- Order merchandise
- Work with Director of Events on P&L
- Negotiate with all vendors on better pricing to keep costs down – bid’s
- Go on sales calls with reps to assist in closing deals
- Achieve objective’s and goals of the event from the fan experience and the financial responsibility for the company
- Negotiating skills
- Understanding of event/concert space
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of media space
- Knowledge of marketing concepts – creativity
- Problem solving ability
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to think creatively
- Sales ability
- At least 1 year experience in the major event space
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”.
Entercom California, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.