Entercom Austin is looking for a Continuity & Sales Support Coordinator to work in its Traffic/Sales department. This position is responsible for all incoming copy and coordinating commercial advertising.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Perform all continuity and copy functions.
- Enter and schedule copy instructions and changes.
- Order input for local & national sales as needed.
- Work with production department and account executives on securing clients spots.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Meticulous and thorough in following instructions.
- Very accurate data entry required.
- Ability to work in extremely busy, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be able to maintain good rapport with co-workers and clients as well as listeners.
- Ability to perform routine duties quickly and accurately, as well as handle the constant change and rapid revisions that occur in a broadcast advertising situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows Operating System required.
- Wide Orbit and Vcreative experience strongly desired.
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
Entercom Austin is an Equal Opportunity Employer