Entercom is currently looking for Regional Directors of Revenue Management.
If you are a highly motivated, analytical thinker that has the ability to collaborate with a portfolio of markets to develop and execute pricing, inventory and sales strategies that lead to optimal revenue, then you could be an excellent fit!
- Establish and maintain communication with your portfolio of markets through regular conference calls, delivery of useful reporting and in person market visits.
- Collaboration with market management to develop and execute optimal pricing and inventory strategies, using knowledge gained through the analysis of historical and current data.
- Once strategies are established, work with the markets sales management team is effectively executing those strategies.
- Constant review of inventory usage, both historical and forward looking, including analysis of daypart usage, and spot length and segment mix.
- Analyzing historical and forward looking revenue and rate performance, including average unit and minute rates.
- Identify low demand areas for packaging opportunities to reduce spoilage and high demand areas to ensure inventory is being protected and rate is being maximized.
- Ensure pricing and inventory strategies are in place for special events in the market.
- Constantly evaluate returning and non-returning business.
- Monitor pending business and revenue pacing reports to understand where we are in relation to hitting monthly and quarterly goals and adjust strategies as necessary.
- Work with local and national sales management on developing annual account strategies.
- Assist with top accounts avail strategy as they come up for negotiation.
- Partner with Traffic Management on ensuring clocks are built and managed correctly.
- During political periods, assist in managing the lowest unit rate (LUR) process and ensure all federal, state and local policies are being followed.
- Develop ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Effectively help drive compliance around all Corporate RM related strategies.
- Provide full market portfolio reviews as requested by the Vice President of Revenue Management.
- Work with Vice President of Revenue Management on special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business, Marketing, Communications)
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in either multiple asset Revenue Management or Radio Sales Management
- Strong technical and analytical skills including excellent Excel skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly adapt to working with Revenue Management, CRM and Traffic Systems.
- Ability to work independently but also to be an effective part of the broader Revenue Management and Sales teams
Location and Travel
- Prefer candidates be located in one of Entercom’s markets; however, a non Entercom market home based location is a possibility.
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 25% with flexibility to travel more frequently during peak periods and based on job location.
- This position reports to the Vice President of Revenue Management.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity Employer