The Graphic Designer/ Videographer will assist the Digital Content Manager with the design and creation of logos and graphics, digital content, video editing/ production, Social Media marketing, email/database marketing, Mobile App graphic creation, and other ad units purchased by our advertisers to display on our digital platforms.
This role requires a self-starting, creative, problem-solving, digitally fluent communicator. A graphic designer/ videographer with a mind for business who is interested in the visual quality and overall goal of the items they create. The ideal Graphic Designer/ Videographer considers the station’s websites needs comprehensively, with the ability to predict outcomes. Creative, efficient problem solving and winning solutions are a part of almost every task. This person will be extremely motivated to produce enticing and attractive media & content, both online and on social media. They will track their shared workflow with the Digital Content Manager and respect deadlines and quality equally, prioritizing their workload.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong proficiency in iMovie and Adobe After Effects
- Strong proficiency with social media content creation
- Experience in Premier Pro and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of video standards for the web, HD, and motion graphics preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to write short ad copy and headlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills (both interpersonally and electronically)
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. Entercom Norfolk is an Equal