Entercom Memphis has an opening for a Sales Administration Manager (SAM). This is a cross functional position which will assist in bringing efficiencies to workflow and will support Entercom Memphis’s sales management team as well as the Corporate Revenue Management team.
- Improve order workflow and efficiency by becoming point on all sales order approvals. This will also include checking to ensure all the data points, priority codes and other aspects of the order are correct prior to approval.
- Oversee management of our CRM Database (SalesForce) including sales training, troubleshooting, maintenance and reporting.
- Assist the Revenue Management team on inventory management, rate card system, political rates, and other items as needed.
- Work closely with other Sales Administration Managers (SAMs) across Entercom on sharing of best practices and ideas.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Research to assist in development of client marketing strategies.
- Producing regular reports such as: returning/non-returning business, weekly sales and activity reports, and diagnostic reports.
- Aggregating data such as Miller Kaplan, Miller-Kaplan X-Ray, and Media Monitors.
- Daily interaction with account executives and sales management, assisting in any way possible to free up time for sales to sell.
- Other Sales Department support activities as needed.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including excellent Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, solid time management skills and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience with automated CRM program, along with Wide Orbit or other traffic software experience a plus.
- Previous sales or radio sales experience a plus.
- This position is based in Memphis but will cover both Memphis and Chattanooga markets.
- Some travel may be required.
To apply for this position, please visit www.entercom.com and select “careers”. Entercom Memphis is an Equal Opportunity Employer