1. Responsible for the execution of on-site Station major events, client remote broadcasts and appearances and charitable community events based on Station Promotion Director(s) instructions/expectations, which includes:
a. Setting the stage for visual brand imaging of radio Station for each event
(Ex: set up of banners, booth display, games/giveaways, balloons, etc.)
b. Setting up remote broadcast equipment
c. Executing Station giveaways and distributing client and/or Station promotional materials
d. Taking digital photos and conducting customer/manager interviews for client recap purposes
2. Actively interact with listeners and clients.
3. Drive station vehicle(s) to client locations or events.
4. Attend Public Relations Representative team meeting at Station monthly, or as needed.
5. Represent Entercom in a highly ethical and professional manner.
1. Prior customer service and event execution experience preferred.
2. Background in communications and marketing helpful.
3. Must possess strong communication skills, be highly motivated, creative, and able to work independently.
4. Must be available to work evenings, nights & weekends (holidays as necessary)
5. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Paid hourly wage for pre-approved part time scheduled hours. Hours will be determined weekly, based on promotional demand.
Send resume with cover letter detailing “Why I Would Be an Excellent Public Relations Representative” and indicate how you heard about this position to:
Director, Marketing, Advertising & Promotions
If you do not have email, mail to:
Entercom Rochester, LLC
70 Commercial Street
Rochester, NY 14614
Radio Station Info May Be Found At:
Entercom Rochester, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.