Inside Sales Representative - Rochester
This is an opportunity for the right person to start on the ground floor of a new and soon to be expanding sales effort with long term growth potential into account management and/or team leader positions. Competitive salary plus commission for the right person plus benefits package that includes health care, dental, vacation, sick pay, and 401(k).
1. Contacting leads to arrange meetings with field sales reps
2. Logging of calls into new CRM, with follow up and next actions required
3. Promoting and selling new products to clients over the phone
4. Answering questions regarding products and services
5. Assist with other projects/duties as needed.
1. Must possess strong telephone, customer service and communication skills.
2. Must have 2+ years of call center or customer service experience, preferably outbound.
3. Must be able to handle objections and think on the fly.
4. Must be reliable, have a positive work ethic and a positive attitude.
5. Must be detail orientated.
Send resume, including salary history.
ENTERCOM Rochester, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results