|Employment duration:||Full time|
|# of Openings:||1|
Ontario Systems has a new position as Revenue Accountant in its Finance department. Do you have proven experience managing multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment? Is attention to detail and accuracy important to you? Do you consistently meet deadlines? Then we want to talk to you!
The Revenue Accountant will ensure revenue and related cost of sales are properly recorded and reported, minimizing risk to the organization and improve processes and business partnering with all areas of Finance, sales and operations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Assist in improving current revenue and cost of sales processes including sales contracting, billing, and recording in the GL within the first 3-6 months.
a. Support process change through partnering with impacted areas within the process, especially the area of cost of sales
b. Provide necessary testing and support for new processes in NAV
2. Consistently meet close and reporting deadlines.
3. Ensure consistent and accurate application of dimensional information on all revenue and cost of sales.
4. Ensure consistent and accurate application of revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP
5. Assist in educating sales and other associates with revenue recognition and how they impact revenue recognition. This will be done on a formal basis periodically and as needed on an informal basis to support and educate other members of Ontario Systems on their role in revenue recognition.
6. Act as a general resource for executive team, sales, legal, accounts receivable, and other departments on accounting matters, especially as it relates to contracting activity, invoicing, and timing of revenue recognition and cost of sales.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
Location: This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results