Healthcare Sales Executive
|Taleo Job Code:||404|
|Employment duration:||Full time|
|# of Openings:||1|
Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as Healthcare Sales Executive in its Healthcare Enterprise Sales Group.
Are you a top sales producer in the healthcare market? Do you have experience selling financial systems and services into the healthcare industry? Do you enjoy selling complex solutions and performing consultant sales? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
As a Healthcare Sales Executive you will:
· Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals for products and services to achieve the goal in new margin
· Demonstrate ability to prospect to create pipeline of new revenue opportunities
· Be a trusted advisor to clients and prospects by demonstrating a competency in the industry, product, and services
· Manage a robust pipeline to meet revenue goals and ensure sales cycle time
· Forecast with accuracy the potential increase in revenue from assigned clients
· Ensure client satisfaction and client retention. Your customers see you as a partner
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
· Bachelor’s degree in sales/professional selling, business, marketing, public relations, management or related field
· 5 to 10+ years of experience in healthcare sales sector recommended
· Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a successful field sales professional
o Selling of complex solutions/consultative (not commodity sales) within healthcare and/or multiple verticals
o Software sales within a team environment
o Demonstrate consistent achievement (and exceeding) of revenue goals, quotas and related objectives
· Knowledge and contacts in the healthcare revenue cycle is highly preferred. Best candidate have not had a sole focus in clinical sales, candidates in healthcare market need experience selling financial systems and services
· Must have a strong desire to win with a competitive spirit. We are looking for a hunter, not a farmer!
· Strong intellectual curiosity and demonstrated ability to sell in a competitive environment – solution selling is very important
· Demonstrated technical and business acumen and ability to persuade and influence
· Must be able to travel up to 60-70% of the time
· Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position is remote and the candidate selected may work where they live, anywhere in the United States.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results