Technical Support Representative
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|# of Openings:||1|
Technical Support Representative (San Francisco)
Tealeaf, an IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with world-class clients that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf's unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
· Provide first line diagnostic/troubleshooting support and technical expertise to answer customer questions, troubleshoot and resolve specific product related issues while maximizing customer satisfaction.
· Respond to, resolve and document all incoming cases reported by customers via telephone, web, and other support channels as required.
· Provide assistance with explanation of product features, installation and configuration and deployment of product upgrades and software patches.
· Conduct independent research in order to find solutions to customer reported problems. As appropriate, escalate cases to Engineering and track cases through closure.
· Prepare FAQ’s, upgrade notes, how to documents and other support documents.
· Effectively utilize customer support soft skills to maintain a positive working relationship between Tealeaf and its customers and partners.
· Demonstrate positive customer support skills validated by maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
· 4-6+ years technical support experience in an enterprise software company; web applications or business intelligence software strongly preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent related field.
· Formal training in web technology and academic understanding of applications and code.
· Understanding of web systems (physical, logical, hardware, software). Understanding of how the different components in a web system fit together and affect each other.
· Proven customer relationship skills.
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
|<< Back to List