BeyondTrust is a cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Over 4,000 customers worldwide trust our risk intelligence platform of unified Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management solutions to shrink attack surfaces, identify threats, and maintain compliance.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our team. You will be focused on our Enterprise customers and prospects, which we define as companies with greater than 2500 employees, in the "Mountain Region" of the United States (Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana). Please note, you must live in DENVER to be considered for this role! You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management opportunities with new and existing customers. You will be backed by a strong marketing team from whom you will receive qualified leads, and an extraordinary group of Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance. We expect you to cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
Responsibilities include: Sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle. Our success model relies on key performance metrics, so your activity standards such as sales calls, product demos, customer evaluations, and pipeline generation are very important. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all activity is tracked via Salesforce.
What is Required?
We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust…and make a lot of money! Ideally, you will have several years of experience selling PAM or VM software solutions. If you work for a competitor, we would love to have the opportunity to convince you why BeyondTrust is a better place to achieve your personal and professional goals. However, we will also consider your experience selling other security, risk management, or IT related software products.
This position requires 7-10 years of sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota. We would also like you to have a technical background. A technical degree would be nice, but more important is a demonstrated track record in speaking with authority on matters of technical complexity involving our product and industry. We are building a team for long term success. If you have historically changed jobs every two years, this is not the right company for you; we would like to see stability in your job history. You will need to use Salesforce on a daily basis, and be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). You should have a BA or BS degree from a reputable 4-year university. In addition, we would like to see evidence of your investment in your personal development by your having completed at least two professional sales training courses such as Sandler, SPIN, DISC, TAS, or Miller.
Travel will be required, which could be up to 40%. Geographic location for this role is the "Mountain Region" of the United States (Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana), and the ideal candidate will live in Denver.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester.
- Exciting culture and teamwork amongst your peers.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy.
- Strong Executive support like you've never experienced.
- We Wholeheartedly believe in Work/Life Balance.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.