BeyondTrust is a cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Over 4,000 customers worldwide trust our risk intelligence platform of unified Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management solutions to shrink attack surfaces, identify threats, and maintain compliance.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, technical Sr. Engagement Manager to join the Professional Services team. In this role, you will:
- Understand the customer’s solution requirements, provide recommendations in support of the defined solution to ensure it can be supported by the Delivery team.
- Scope out the effort and deliverables for customer service engagements to ensure on time and on budget delivery.
- Author Statements of Work (SOW’s) in support or project requirements.
- Be the project escalation point when project and/or software product issues arise.
- Upon project closure, ensure Engineer authored project documentation as well as project close out documentation is completed and communicated with the customer, delivery team, and other internal stakeholders such as Technical Support, Technical Account Management, and Product Management.
- Ensure ALL engagement deficiencies and remaining action items have been addressed prior to handing over to Technical Support.
- Ensure proper status reporting is shared across the project team, including time, budget, and risk items.
- Work strategically with Sales to ensure Services is helping to execute against software sales initiatives.
- Responsible for up-selling and driving additional service and product revenue with existing customers.
What is Required?
- 5 years of experience as an Engagement Manager or Project Manager, preferably working for a software vendor.
- Implementing, supporting, or selling security solutions experience preferred.
- Strong dedication to customer care.
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate with customers both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Unix/ Linux operating systems.
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Sales, Presales Engineers, Product Management, Development, and Technical Support teams.
- Strong time-management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness.
- Encourage positive team behavior and foster teamwork.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (Information Systems) or related field.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Experience with or the working knowledge of the following BeyondTrust products (Retina CS, PowerBroker for Windows, PowerBroker for Unix, PowerBroker Password Safe, PowerBroker Identity Services, and PowerBroker Auditor) a plus.
- At least 3 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Professional Services Team?
- BeyondTrust was founded upon a strong hacker culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our company.
- This is not your typical corporate office with red Swingline staplers and burnt coffee in the break room coffee pot. Here, you’ll meet people who are passionate about our culture, their careers… and even Mondays!
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.