BeyondTrust is a cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Over 4,000 customers worldwide trust our risk intelligence platform of unified Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management solutions to shrink attack surfaces, identify threats, and maintain compliance.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, well organized Practice Manager to join the Professional Services team in the US. The Practice Manager shall focus on developing team capabilities, achieving financial and operational objectives, while successfully driving customer success. Identify ways to support a growing software business through expert services delivery. As a member of the BeyondTrust Professional Services team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the delivery of software consulting services.
- Play a central role in developing implementation best practices.
- Ensure practice standards for managing engagements are met or exceeded.
- Create services package offerings.
- Career development/planning of direct reports.
- Accountable for team deployment, execution of project deliverables, and the achievement of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow BeyondTrust’s Professional Services business.
- Drive BeyondTrust’s organizational capabilities by developing a highly effective and competent Professional Services team.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and key issues and challenges facing a customer when creating a solution.
- Analyze a customer’s business environment, organizational goals and culture to develop and recommend the most appropriate solutions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of an organizations’ business environments, business objectives, technology systems and industry requirements.
What is Required?
- 5 years of experience as a Practice Lead or Manager, preferably working for a software vendor or services provider.
- Experience managing teams of technical resources (Professional Services Engineers, Architects, Project Managers).
- Privileged Access Management and/or Vulnerability Management knowledge a huge plus.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Strong dedication to customer care.
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate with customers both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre-Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong time-management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Solid documentation skills.
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness.
- Encourage positive team behavior and foster teamwork.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Professional Services Team?
- BeyondTrust was founded upon a strong hacker culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our company.
- This is not your typical corporate office with red Swingline staplers and burnt coffee in the break room coffee pot. Here, you’ll meet people who are passionate about our culture, their careers… and even Mondays!
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.