BeyondTrust is a cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Over 4,000 customers worldwide trust our risk intelligence platform of unified Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management solutions to shrink attack surfaces, identify threats, and maintain compliance.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, technical and well organized Sr. Project Manager to join the Professional Services team. In this role, you will:
- Provide oversight over all aspects of software deployment projects over the entire project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close).
- Be familiar with system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Assist in the coordination and scheduling of resources.
- Develop project delivery agenda and project plans.
- Identify key project team members by defining roles and responsibilities to create a project organization structure in order to develop a communication plan.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events in order to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance.
- Ensure proper status reporting is shared across the project team, including time, budget, and risk items.
- Work strategically with Sales to ensure Services is helping to execute against software sales initiatives.
- Responsible for up-selling and driving additional service and product revenue with existing customers.
What is Required?
- 10 years of experience as an Engagement Manager or Project Manager, preferably working for a software vendor.
- BA/BS & PMP.
- Strong dedication to customer care.
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate with customers both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and/or Unix/ Linux operating systems.
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Sales, Presales Engineers, Product Management, Development, and Technical Support teams.
- Strong time-management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness.
- Encourage positive team behavior and foster teamwork.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Experience with or the working knowledge of the following BeyondTrust products (Retina CS, PowerBroker for Windows, PowerBroker for Unix, PowerBroker Password Safe, PowerBroker Identity Services, and PowerBroker Auditor) a plus.
- Implementing, supporting, or selling security solutions experience.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Professional Services Team?
- BeyondTrust was founded upon a strong hacker culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our company.
- This is not your typical corporate office with red Swingline staplers and burnt coffee in the break room coffee pot. Here, you’ll meet people who are passionate about our culture, their careers… and even Mondays!
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.