BeyondTrust is a cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Over 4,000 customers worldwide trust our risk intelligence platform of unified Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management solutions to shrink attack surfaces, identify threats, and maintain compliance.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is looking for a dynamic Marketing Field Event Coordinator to join their team to support their inside and field sales teams. This is a role that will manage and organize the logistics around our growing field event schedule while assisting in the evaluation of additional sponsorship opportunities. An ideal candidate would be detail-oriented, highly-organized and capable of devising and managing event logistics in the high velocity sales and marketing environment of a growing technology company. This role requires a highly self-motivated, organized and passionate individual who can harness their cross functional expertise to cultivate several simultaneous vendor relationships, constantly price-negotiate and positively contribute in an atmosphere that rewards creative problem-solving. The ability to effectively coordination with a disperse team across time zones is a must. In this role, you will:
- Thoroughly coordinate and communicate logistical details for executive events, such as dinners, conferences, summits, roadshows and customer events
- Calculate running budget spend and demonstrate strength in price negotiation
- Book internal resources to staff events and occasionally organize travel and accommodation specifics
- Select and book catering companies, restaurants, etc., for customer and executive events
- Occasionally travel to events as a customer-facing representative or to evaluate future sponsorship opportunities
- Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants for physical and virtual events
- Ensure that all event lead details are received and quickly entered into our CRM system for Sales follow-up
- Ship promotional materials, booth giveaways, supplies, etc.
- Negotiate and secure event space.
- Manage pre-event invitations, RSVP lists and post-event follow ups via our email marketing software
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and internal pre- and post-event evaluations
- Make spending decisions, track payment requests, invoices, and expense reports while tracking and adhering to a fixed budget
- Negotiate vendor contracts and supervise vendors in their delivery
- Research competition, future event opportunity evaluation and continual event process streamlining
- Assist with channel program initiatives and joint marketing campaigns
- Provide creative and logistical support for lead nurturing and social marketing programs
- Analyze sales and channel pipelines and drive revenue and other improvements for specified objectives
What is Required?
- Event coordination or similar experience (within a B2B organization or otherwise in the IT Security industry is a plus)
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Extreme attention to detail while sorting out multiple priorities
- Strong project management skills and experience, including vendor management
- A flexible, outgoing attitude with proven experience of working in a growing team
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Solid communication and copywriting skills
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly adapt to marketing automation systems and SFA/CRM
- Experience in email marketing/marketing automation is a plus - preferably using Marketo
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t”
- You have a great sense of humor
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core
- You graciously give and receive feedback
Why Join the BeyondTrust Marketing Team?
- Everyone’s opinion matters
- No corporate politics, it’s about getting the right answer
- You get to make a positive impact to the business everyday
- One of if not the BEST working relationships you will ever find with sales
- You will work with and get exposed to every aspect of marketing
- Very supportive, tight knit team
- BeyondTrust was founded upon a strong hacker culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our company.We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company in one of the most competitive markets in the technology industry.
- BeyondTrust strives to provide a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and marketing minds in the business.