Associate QA Analyst
Grow with Conservis, we are changing the global business of farming!
Conservis is the industry leader in Enterprise Agriculture Management (EAM) and operates globally in the world’s $12 trillion agriculture industry. We are dedicated to changing the business of farming, one of the last digital frontiers.
While the industry has invested heavily in on-farm technologies, as a whole it is still in the early stages of adopting modern software tools. The Company’s cloud-based platform offers farm owners and managers a software service to create operational plans, drive field activities and make better decisions. Reports are easily shared with partners, landowners, funders and insurance companies.
Conservis is an amazing opportunity. The company has an established market presence, a first mover position in farming enterprise software, a strong customer base, an innovative product platform and is clearly positioned to expand its industry leading market status. We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who inspire each other. We are fortunate to say that we make a difference every day and offer some of the most meaningful career opportunities in technology. If you want to have a big impact on our success and want to lead and build a high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
As an Associate Quality Assurance Analyst with Conservis, you will be responsible for working closely with the development team and business users to review the designs of systems, implement test plans and test the quality of software products. In addition, you will develop quality assurance test plans for software verification and validation testing.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the development teams and stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness, security and quality of the components and systems developed
- Utilize Atlassian Tools [primarily Confluence, JIRA, Slack] for defect logging, test artifact management and communication across teams throughout the Software Development Life Cycle [SDLC]
- Application of software development life cycle concepts and agile methodology
- Analyze manual test cases and functional specifications to determine best approach for automation
- Create clear, concise documentation of test plans/test scenarios/defects
- Write & execute test plans and scripts.
- Document test procedures and issues.
- Participate in continuous improvement to the overall QA process
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 1+ years’ experience in quality assurance/quality testing
- Passion for testing
- Experience with developing and executing quality assurance test scripts
- Eagerness to learn new skills, technologies, and business processes
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent teaming skills to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word products
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for revolutionizing the agriculture industry!
Other Preferred Skills for the Job:
- Experience with/knowledge of agribusiness
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Experience using Confluence
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience using a test automation tool
- Experience using a third-party report generation tool
- Experience working with offshore vendors
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience/education with any of the following technologies:
- Jasper Reporting
- Source Control [Conservis uses Git]
What’s In It For Me?
We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone’s ideas matter and are valued. We have fun, collaborate, and learn from each other!
We value empowerment, creativity, collaboration and autonomy
Our work is cutting edge, impactful, and purposeful
Our team is extremely talented, passionate, supportive, and diverse
We love farming, the opportunity to help others, and make a positive difference!
We support continued professional development, learning, and job stretch
We promote and support balance, family, wellness and giving back to our community
Strong Total Compensation Package:
Market competitive salary and attractive equity position in a large market, high growth opportunity
15 days PTO to start
Sound Like You?
Interested in learning more, let’s connect to continue the conversation and learn more about you! Please contact Conservis Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conservis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.