Subject Matter Expert, Level 3
|Location:||Ft. Meade, Maryland|
ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI with “Favorable” Polygraph
REQUISITION NUMBER: 010816.06-NETp
MUST HAVE THESE DOMAIN AREA(s) SPECIALIZED REQUIREMENTS:
* Computer Network Operations: Three (3) years’ experience in parallel programming languages
* Computer Network Operations: Three (3) years' experience Network Optimization, Troubleshooting and Analysis using CASCADE
* Computer Network Operations: Three (3) years' experience Network Optimization and Trending Analysis using HP tool suite (NA, NNM, RAMS, OVPI).
* Computer Network Operations: Three (3) years' experience Network and traffic flow analysis using OPNET tool suite (SP GURU, ARX).
* Computer Network Operations: Three (3) years' experience Network Modeling using OPNet SP GURU.
* Information Assurance: Insider Threat Analysis Software. Experience implementing enterprise-level networking or security products or similar projects.
* Information Assurance: Network QA and QC
* Information Technology: Configuring, troubleshooting and optimization of Data Transport, (JUMPGATE or MAILORDER or RIVERBED).
* Information Technology: Operating and troubleshooting Messaging systems (AMHS or JDTS). Operating and troubleshooting Timing Systems.
* Service Industry: Communications Systems, Industry Best Practices
* SIGINT: Interfacing front end collection systems to data distribution networks
* Other: Network Test, Evaluation, and Monitoring
(U) Reviews and provides system engineering resources to meet customer mission requirements, coordinates optimization activities to ensure customer technical goals are considered.
(U) Designs, develops, and modifies Threat software using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design as required in response to expanding mission, changes in objectives or upgrades in Agency networks and systems.
(U) Formulates training objectives, scenarios, and procedures to develop training course content for
(U) Modifies existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, or improve threat software performance
(U) Builds and Deploys software enhancements to resolve issues with Windows and Linux operating systems, and TCP/IP network software.
(U) Coordinates and performs research and engineering to identify and incorporate new data sources, produce new processing and reporting capabilities, integrate with other Government systems and/or processes, or upgraded or reconfigured government systems.
(U) Investigates and implements innovative solutions to threat-monitoring challenges. Implements enterprise-level networking or security products or similar projects.
(U) Uses software utilities and hardware functionalities to resolve analogous operating issues.
(U) Collaborates with Government to discuss/resolve emerging threats, issues and changes in operating scope. Documents and briefs Government technical and management staff
(U) Provides end-to-end research implementation, test, deployment, debugging, operation and analysis of insider threat data and software.
(U) Applies TCP/IP networking and advanced packet analysis tools to support software customization.
(U) Builds implementations of analysis techniques into the tool per customer request and performs analysis to determine the security and effectiveness of existing and proposed customizations.
(U) Provides cause and effect analysis of new/potential sources of unauthorized access to networks, databases and systems and potential mitigation strategies.
(U) Collaborates with Government to discuss/resolve technical issues and/or changes in operating scope. Documents and briefs Government technical and management staff.
(U) Provides documentation for, and briefs to Senior level Government Officials.
(U) Identifies project risks and determines the administrative or engineering means to mitigate the risk.
(U) Provides the overall technical direction of the project.
(U) Coordinates and performs research and engineering to identify/resolve issues, develop new capabilities, and innovate new technologies.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results