ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI with “Favorable” Polygraph
REQUISITION NUMBER: 012816.04-ALPHA POSITION / or Labor Category: Linux System Administrator, Level 1 LOCATION: Ft. Meade, Maryland SEAT LOCATION: TBD
Job Description OVERVIEW:
EDUCATION Required Skills:
• Bachelors Degree + Five (5) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• No Degree + 10 years of SA experience
Labor Category Required Skills:
• Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
• Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
• Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
• Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
• Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
• Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
• Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning