REQUISITION NUMBER: 030316.01-USAMS POSITION: System Design Engineer LABOR CATEGORY: LOCATION: Omaha, Nebraska SEAT LOCATION: Offutt AFB / new HQ Building
Job Description OVERVIEW:
USSTRATCOM/J43 requires support related to the planning and development of the Command’s furnishing fit-out of the new C2F, currently under construction. Contractor personnel shall provide Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) to perform all planning, implementation, coordination, and analysis of where and how to beddown USTRATCOM organizations/tenants. This planning will establish what items to procure new and which items will transition from one facility to the next
• Space Management Analytical Support
• Furnishing configuration Support
• Disposition Planning and Execution Support
• Transition planning support
• Maintaining Building Information Models
A candidate who possess the following credentials:
• Demonstrated proficiency for drafting skills in the Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software.
• Minimum of 2- years’ experience in facility space management and/or modular furniture systems design
• Minimum of 2-years of experience in project management and scheduling.
• United States citizen
• Minimum Secret security clearance