ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI with “Favorable” Polygraph (NOTE: CCA's can be considered)
REQUISITION NUMBER: 071816.02-AMAL POSITION: Junior System Administrator LABOR CATEGORY: Junior System Administrator LOCATION: Ft. Meade, Maryland
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
• Required - Shall have two (2) years of Systems Administration experience with the specific network operating system, hardware, and software to be supported.
• Desired - Strong customer service, organizational skills, knowledge of applicable NSA policies and procedures.
• Desired - Self-starter who is capable of working both independently and in team environments.
EDUCATION: Degree must be in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field)
• Masters Degree in Computer Science + 0 years
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science + 2 years
• or NO Degree + 4 years work experience
• Desired Experience administering Solaris, UNIX, LINUX systems, or Windows 2000/2003/2008 Servers, SQL 2000/2005/2008 RDBMS and Dell/HP hardware.
• Desired - Programming skills in C, Perl or Bourne Shell along with experience with a DBMS. Experience in resolving complex situations for operational mission critical systems.