ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI with “Favorable” Polygraph NOTE: CCA's can be considered!
REQUISITION NUMBER: 071816.03-AMAL POSITION: Customer Outreach Specialist / IT Support Analyst LABOR CATEGORY: Customer Outreach Specialist LOCATION: Ft. Meade, Maryland
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
• Required - Shall have six (6) years of experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline of which, at least five (5) years of experience must be in managing a customer support effort on a mid-level to large-scale intelligence community integration program.
• Desired - Experience dealing with customers and organizational skills.
• Desired - Knowledge of MS Word, query syntax, data flows, and knowledge (preferred) of how to manipulate traffic.
• Desired - Past intelligence analyst experience.
• Desired – Shall have three (3) years of experience integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
• Desired – Shall have experience developing documentation to support deployments of software packages in an enterprise environment.
• Desired – Shall have knowledge with a variety of technologies including storage, networks, and servers.
EDUCATION: Degree must be in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field)
• Masters Degree in Computer Science + 0 years
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science + 2 years
• or NO Degree + 4 years work experience
• Desired - Knowledge of basic UNIX commands.
• Highly Desired – Shall have at least three (3) years of System Administration experience with Windows Server 2008/2012 including operating systems installation, network configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Highly Desired – Shall be willing to travel about 10% of the time.