*All applicants must have an active TS/SCI clearance and agree to undergo a Polygraph examination to be considered for this position*
REQUISITION NUMBER: 010417.04-ESMT (VA) POSITION: Software Configuration Analyst / Lead Software System Analyst LABOR CATEGORY: Software Configuration Analyst, Level 3 LOCATION: Springfield, Virginia
Job Description OVERVIEW:
Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased CTS software products. Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable. Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development. Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use. May develop software configuration standards for company-wide use. May train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
Provide technical systems engineering and program management expertise to design, develop, integrate and deploy a risk analysis framework.
- 1 year minimum requirement working with/in the DoD/IC
- Understanding of Software Development and configuration management tools
- Understanding of the use of productivity tools using programming, database, or scripting languages in support of software modeling and development
- Experience in developing software configuration approach, current knowledge of COTS software products, configuration management and release engineering tasks
- Ensure compliance with standard hardware configuration and sustainability
- Experience in designing, developing, automating, and maintaining productivity tools to ensure improvement of software modeling and development.
- Experience in designing and implementing build procedures to support software product development and use.