SECURITY CLEARANCE Level: TS/SCI with "Favorable" Polygraph
REQUISITION NUMBER: 092116.01-EI POSITION TITLE: Materials Management Specialist LABOR CATEGORY: Materials Management Specialist (MMS), Level 0 LOCATION: Ft. Meade, Maryland
MATERIALS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process incoming material requests,
- prepare requests authorizing funding to purchase material
- must understand program needs to validate purhase requests
- manage all Asset Management functions to include inventory control
- DPAS entries
- shipping documents and receipt of non-purchase shipments
- supervise Warehouse Manager and oversee all warehouse functions
- Direct, coordinate and plan warehouse storage and distribution of the products and materials within the warehouse
SHALL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CAPABILITIES
(U) Process incoming material requests, prepare requests authorizing funding to purchase material; Must understand program needs to validate purchase requests, Manage all Asset Management functions to include inventory control, DPAS entries, shpping document.
* SIGINT Experience desired
* at least one (1) year of direct experience within IC community or Signals Intelligence activity.
* High School Diploma + 2 years experience
* Associates Degree
GENERAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
* minimum 1 year experience with inventory control and asset management
* at least 1 year of direct experience with warehouse operations
* and at least 3 years of direct experience managing material procurement requirements for government contracts
* at least 1 year Quality Assurance experience and knowledge of CMMI desired.
* 5 years of direct experience managing material procurement requirements for government contracts
* 3 years experience with Warehouse Management preferred