• Knowledge of EMOD program is desired but not required for the position.
• 90% new development, 10% sustainment
• Java is perferred language
• 100% Front End support
• Meets SWEL1 LCAT requirements
• CCA's accepted
EDUCATION Required Skills:
NOTE: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc).
• Bachelors Degree + 0 (zero) years experience
• No Degree + 2 (two) years SWE background
LABOR CATEGORY REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Shall have three (3) years in a technical role, working on software intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• Shall have two (2) years experience in programming using Top- Down, Event Driven, and object oriented paradigms.
• Experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
• Experience in web services implementation
• Three (3) years experience in Agile Methods
• One (1) year of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity is desired.