• Knowledge of EMOD program is desired but not required for the position.
• 90% new development, 10% sustainment
• Java is perferred language
• 100% Front End support
• Meets SW2 LCAT requirements.
• CCAs accepted
EDUCATION Required Skills:
NOTE: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc).
• Bachelors Degree + 7 years experience
• No Degree + 0 years SWE background
LABOR CATEGORY REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Shall have seven (7) years in a technical role, working on software intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• Shall have seven (7) years experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of FOSS/COTS/GOTS tools, and unit & test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
• Shall have two (2) years experience in web services implementation.
• Shall have five (5) years experience in programming using Top Down, Event Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
• Shall have two (2) years experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
• Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated three (3) documents in support of a software development project.
• Experience developing software in an enterprise environment
• Experience (four years) in Agile methods is desired.
• Three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.