Electronic Records Management (ERM) Systems Engineer
ACTIVE CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI +
*All applicants must have an active TS/SCI clearance and agree to undergo a Polygraph examination to be considered for this position*
REQUISITION NUMBER: 010417.07-ESMT (VA) POSITION: Electronic Records Management (ERM) Systems Engineer LABOR CATEGORY: Functional Specialist / Advisor, Level 4 LOCATION: Springfield, Virginia
Job Description OVERVIEW:
Provides expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, and thought leadership to the client, and/or project team based on specialisted indepth expertise in such fields as: engineering and technology; policy and admintration; planning; analysis; training and developement; facilities; communications; visual design; human capital; business; and management.
Ensures that quality is an integral part of the development, design and manufacture of products or services. Monitors products and services throughout the lifecycle; validates/verifies adherence to specified requirements through test and measurement activities; manages / leads quality assurance activities.
EDUCATION Requirements: (Bachelor's Degree in related field)
* Bachelor's Degree + 11 years experience
* No Degree + 15 years
- (U) Maintain and update the agency's Electronic Records Management Program Plan.
- (U) Maintain and update Records Management Metadata guidance.
- (U) Review planned and existing systems and dataset for implications and compliance with electronic records management requirements.
- (U) Coordination with systems owners and developers for the inclusion of records management requirements into designs and CONOPS.
- (U) Maintain and update the records holding system registry with status of existing and planned systems and datasets.
- (U) Maintain metrics for system and dataset-level compliance with records management requirements.
- (U) Coordinate with various IT planning, design, development, and sustainment activities to interpret and apply records management requirements to NGA systems and data and establish procedures for the identification, capture, and transfer of electronic records to records management for disposition.
- (U) Participate in NGA, IC, Government, and industry forums to identify and address issues in the management of electronic records.
- (U) Develop requirements and plans for electronic recordkeeping systems and related business processes to include technology evaluations, cost analyses, and statements of work.
- (U) Monitor and guide the implementation of electronic recordkeeping systems in accordance with established plans.
- (U) Develop and maintain processes to affect the transfer of electronic records to the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Requires records management/policy development experience (SOPs, etc.).