Develops and/or conducts customized training classes that may include developing on-line training materials.
EDUCATION Required Skills for Trainer, Level 2:
NOTE: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Education, Liberal Arts or similar degree.
• Bachelors Degree + 8 years experience planning and managing training plans, OR
• NO Degree + 12 years experience planning and managing training plans
• with 2 total years desired working experience within the Intelligence Community
Trainer, Level 2 = LABOR CATEGORY REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Draft supporting documentation and training documentation.
• Assist in evaluating training requirements for the system and creating training objectives and goals.
• Draft and finalize supporting documentation, draft training documentation, and present training materials to an audience or group of users.
• Assist in the development of technical training materials including online web-based training, distance learning presentations, training plans, courses, and training manuals.
• Evaluate training requirements for the system, creates training objectives and goals, drafts and finalizes supporting documentation, drafts training documentation, and presents training materials to an audience or group of users
• Perform Instructional Design
• Plan and manage training plans for large programs
• Develop classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and materials of a technical nature, including training users of computer applications
• Develop online web-based training, distance learning presentations, training plans, courses, and materials of a technical nature