SECURITY CLEARANCE Level: TS/SCI with "Favorable" Polygraphs
REQUISITION NUMBER: 020117.01-M2Cp POSITION: Test & Integration Engineer LABOR CATEGORY: Senior Test Engineer, Level 1 --or-- Senior Test Engineer, Level 2 LOCATION: Aurora, Colorado
If hired the candidate will be a member of the Integration and Test (I&T) Team.
Role is for a Satellite Ground Command and Telemetry (C&T) Integration and Test Engineer. Contributes to a team of engineers in the accomplishment of integration and test tasks in an iterative development environment. Supports I&T assignments involving definition of test and verification requirements, I&T plans and sequences relative to complex software subsystems and resolve conflicting issues. Participates in I&T readiness reviews and program design reviews. Conducts tests, which include collaborating with other teams and disciplines.
NOTE: Degree in B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science.
- Bachelors Degree + 6 years
• 6+ years demonstrated engineering experience
• Integration and Test experience on a large government software development contract
• Direct experience in creating test cases, plans and procedures
• Hands on console experience integrating software
• Hands on console experience in executing test procedures
• Experience conducting system or component level tests
• Ability to help analyze system problems and communicate those issues to software and systems engineers
• Experience in Command and Telemetry
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
• TS/SCI SSBI clearance required
• Perl Scripting experience
• Experience using DOORS
• Domain experience preferred
• Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent