SECURITY CLEARANCE:TS/SCI with "Favorable" Polygraphs
REQUISITION NUMBER: 030617.01-SAG POSITION / or Labor Category: System Administrator, Level 3 LOCATION: Ft. Meade, Maryland
* Current RHCSA Certification (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
* OR become RHCSA certified within 6 months of being assigned to the position.
* Bachelor’s Degree + 6 years UNIX and/or LINUX workstation, server and network support experience, OR
* No Degree + 10 years UNIX and/or LINUX workstation, server and network support experience. WITH:
* Linux RED HAT Computer networking experience including node configuration and management (4+ years).
* Experience with router and other network communications equipment configuration, maintenance and management (4+ years).
Labor Category Responsibilities include:
The System Administrator Level 3, shall maintain and improve system software and applications for GLAIVE and Terrestrial RF (TRF) systems. The System Administrator shall assist Systems Engineers with the analysis of user and system requirements and constraints. The System Administrator shall Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements. The System Administrator shall become familiar with all systems and Follow- On-Processors that GLAIVE and TRF systems interact with to the degree necessary to ensure the full End-To-End flow of data, signals, and command and control messages meets mission requirements.
(U//FOUO) The System Administrator shall maintain Linux-based systems as well as software backups and software development management tools; utilize scripting tools to assist with routine system administrator tasks; perform system updates, backups, anti-virus package installations and create and maintain user accounts; and trouble shoot network problems as required. The System Administrator shall provide technical support to system integration efforts in the lab and during field installations.
(U//FOUO) The System Administrator shall support unit and integration testing of software components; provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine and resolve system problems. The System Administrator shall perform tests and assessments to determine if systems comply with policies and constraints.
(U//FOUO) The System Administrator shall provide 24/7/365 support to mission systems via pager and phone and shall travel once or twice per year each for a period of one week for technical exchanges and collaboration with external development and engineering teams. System Administrator shall provide mission system administrative training to fellow support personnel as required by REX.
(U//FOUO) The System Administrator shall possess experience in SIGINT system development, integration or test (minimum 1 year). In addition, the System Administrator shall possess experience in