iNovex engineers offer our customers significant experience providing software engineering support using Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools, Integrated Development Environments (IDE) and developing software with programming languages.
iNovex is supporting a contract which provides Integration, Testing, and Sustainment support to production and development systems in support of analytic mission objectives. Specific tasks include Cloud Development/Engineering/Administration, User Experience, and DevOps (full-cycle software engineering).
The following skills are required for our open position:
• Shall have twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers and eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development engineering, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
• Shall have twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
• Shall have five (5) years experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems. (Large scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1,000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; Over 20 distinct physical subsystems.)
• Shall have seven (7) years experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
• Shall have four (4) years experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering.
• Shall have seven (7) years experience in developing system architecture and design including: software, hardware, communications & interface requirements
• Shall have four (4) years experience in leading system definition, trade-off and design activities; leading analysis of system requirements and components; performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved; and system performance analysis.
• Shall have ten (10) years experience developing, delivering testing an supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA way Process structure.