iNovex engineers offer our customers significant experience providing software engineering support using Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools, Integrated Development Environments (IDE) and developing software with programming languages.
iNovex is supporting a contract which provides Integration, Testing, and Sustainment support to production and development systems in support of analytic mission objectives. Specific tasks include Cloud Development/Engineering/Administration, User Experience, and DevOps (full-cycle software engineering).
The following skills are required for our open position:
• The Test Engineer candidate will support E-Space by performing end to end test validation for several E-Space components including dataflows, RESTFful services and User Interfaces as new features and bug fixes are available.
• Develop and maintain test plans, procedures and reports necessary to conduct integration and test activities.
• Conduct test activities such as regression, security and stress testing to measure system performance.
• Develop an understanding of the applications deployment process and ability to troubleshoot and at times provide support to end users.
• Knowledge and experience in automated testing
• Basic knowledge of RESTful webservice testing including the use of Poster/RESTClient or similar
• Familiar with Linux OS as well as bash/sh scripts
• Test plan/procedure/report generation and maintenance